A Design Consultation to Perfectly Customize the Polyurea Floor Coating in Your St. Louis Home or Business
At All Star Concrete Coating Solutions by Patriot, we offer the product you need to perfect your concrete slab once and for all: Penntek™ Industrial Coating’s polyurea coating system. This revolutionary system provides a durable, long-lasting finish to any concrete floor, and our knowledgeable and courteous design consultants will help you pick the perfect look for your particular area during a free consultation.
What You Can Expect During Your Free Consult
Our goal during the design consultation is to provide all the information you’ll need about our product and our company so that you can make an informed decision. We never use high-pressure sales tactics; rather, we’ll take the time to learn about your space and show you how our unique polyurea floor coating system can improve it.
Here’s what to expect during your initial design consultation with All Star CCS by Patriot:
- First, one of our design consultants will go over the Penntek polyurea coating, explaining its composition and illustrating why this product is superior to other concrete floor coatings on the market.
- Then, we’ll perform a short survey to identify the problems you’re having. For example, is your current concrete floor cracking? Or are you just looking to finish the space?
- Following this, we will analyze the slab to see what repairs (if any) are needed, and whether the Penntek polyurea coating system can provide a solution. Our design consultant will then show a Penntek video that thoroughly explains the installation process.
- Our design consultants will then go through samples and explain all of the colors that are available. Together, you and the design consultant will identify the choice that best suits your particular concrete area.
- Finally, your consultant will provide you with an exact quote (not an estimate) for your project. We do have financing options available to our customers who qualify, enabling this home or business improvement to easily fit into a wide range of budgets.
How Your Project Will Proceed After Your Consultation
Following your design consultation, we’ll get the project rolling as soon as possible. When our team is able to schedule the work to be completed, based mostly on the results of concrete pick and moisture tests, location of the slab, and current weather patterns, you will enjoy the convenience of a quick and efficient coating application that will take just one day. In fact, you’ll be able to use the space where the coating has been applied the same day we install it – you can even walk on the surface in as little as four hours after installation is complete!
To schedule your free design consultation or to get more information on the polyurea coating we offer to our customers throughout St. Louis, Missouri, and the surrounding communities, contact All Star Concrete Coating Solutions by Patriot. We would be happy to answer any questions you have.